DAYBREAK - PATCH
The JSTU Daybreak iron-on patch is a great addition to any item from your school back pack to your sleep over bag. It measures 2 inches x 4 inches.
- Ensure your garment is washed, dry, and wrinkle-free.
- Set the iron to the correct settings for the item. (Polyester or Cotton require medium to medium-high heat, while more delicate fabrics like fleece require low heat. Check your fabric care instructions for your specific item.)
- Iron the area before placing your patch.
- Put a towel over the patch and iron for 90 seconds.
- Check to see if the patch is applied correctly.
- Flip the clothing inside out.
- Let the garment cool.
- It’s now ready to wear!